Convening AV subgroup meetings and information sharing as required
- Draft an agenda and send to interested members prior to the meeting
- Members, guests and experts should be sought to provide presentations or input to the meeting
- News and information pertaining to AV topics should be circulated and discussed
- A library of AV resources should be maintained (preferably on the website)
BCG Annual AV Competition
- Seek at least 3 judges allowing for the possibility a judge may wish to compete in one section
- Promote the event ahead of time and encourage entries from members
- Receive and trial run each entry
- Time and sequence each section
- devise and print the program ready for distribution
- Ensure equipment and all other facilities are in place for a smooth running of the Annual Comp
Metropolitan Audiovisual Competition
- Promote the Metro AV competition within BCG and encourage members to attend and enter it.
- Assist the organising committee where required
- Attend the Delegates meeting and provide feedback to BCG committee of business discussed
- Coordination of a club AV to represent BCG in the Metro Interclub each year
It is one of the primary duties of the AV coordinator to initiate and direct the production of a BCG club AV each year. The entry requirements state a minimum of 8 club members must contribute to the AV sequence in some way.
- Maintain a list of AV equipment
- Ensure equipment is serviceable and current and suitable for BCG needs.
- Recommend any changed requirements to committee.